3:00 PM – 6:00 PM
7am – 10:00 AM
Pets are not allowed
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Prepayment policies vary according to apartment type.
Sydney Holiday Apartments offers 10% off if you stay a week and a 15% monthly discount.
- Not suitable for children under the age of 5 and infants
- No smoking
- No pets
- No parties or events
- Accepted credit cards – American Express, Visa, Mastercard
- A 3.3% charge exists for all credit card payments.
- Sydney Holiday Apartments uses Stripe, secured payment portal.
- The property reserves the right to pre-authorise credit cards before arrival.
- Cash is not an accepted method of payment.
- Free cancellation on a new booking, if made within 48 hours of booking
- Full refund if check-in is at least 14 days away
- If you cancel 7 -14 days prior to the booking date, you will receive a 50% refund, minus the service fee.
- If you cancel within 7 days of the booking date, you receive a refund of the cleaning fee only.
- Times are based on Sydney local time.
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed but the team at Sydney Holiday Apartments will do its best to accommodate your request.
Check-In and Check-Out Procedures
- Guests to provide contact details including (email address) and Australian mobile number or Whatsapp/Viber number at the time of booking.
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- A copy of your passport, driver’s license and credit card shall be kept for the duration of the guest’s stay.
Prior to Checkout Procedure
- Items like Television, DVD player, stereo system, air conditioning/fans/heating, iron and hairdryer to be switched off prior to checkout.
- Balcony/courtyard doors to be closed and locked prior to checkout.
- Keys to be left in the grey bowl where keys are placed at check-in.
- All dishes to be placed in the dishwasher.
- We care about the environment and therefore ask that used towels be placed in the shower or bath.
- The front door of the apartment to be closed shut.
Damage, Breakage, Missing Items
- In the event that guests break or damage appliances, furniture, fixtures and fittings, the retail price to replace such items shall be charged to the credit card on file.
- No item is to be removed from the apartment. Missing items including linen, towels, hangers, kitchen utensils, toiletries, cleaning products and equipment shall be charged to the credit card on file.
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on each property’s policy.
- The number of Guests may not exceed the number stipulated at the time of booking.
- Any additional guest shall incur a $65.00 a night fee and the number of total guests may not exceed the maximum number of guests, as stipulated on the individual property information.
- On-site parties or group events are strictly prohibited.
- Noise to be kept to a minimum.
- No loud music after 10 pm
- Apartments are non-smoking in both internal and external areas. Guests will be charged for cleaning and deodorising if this rule is broken.
- Makeup not to be taken off with supplied towels. Damage to towels is subject to fees. The retail cost of replacing damaged towels shall be applied to the credit card on file.
- In the event an appliance has stopped working, guests are to email email@example.com or send a text message via mobile or Whatsapp promptly.
You must also acknowledge
- No parking on the property.
- Wherever possible, we will provide parking permits for use during your stay.
- Security Deposit – if you damage the home, you will be charged the retail cost of the affected items.
- Some common spaces are shared – In addition to your private room, bathroom and living areas, you will have shared access to the common areas including and where applicable, fitness centre, pool, sauna, laundry facilities.
- Surveillance or recording devices on property – For added security, some apartment buildings have external motion-activated security cameras that monitor the front and back entrances.
- 50% (50 percent) of the total amount may be charged anytime after booking.
- 50% (50 percent) of the total amount will be charged at least 14 days before arrival.
- 50% (50 percent) of the total amount will be charged at least 30 days before arrival.